It’s been years..we’re on different directions now, but try as I can, I can’t get over you
Maybe because we were not given the chance to express our love and admiration for each other
Maybe because we have someone that we care for
Maybe because we tried to hide our feelings cause we think it’s insane
But even then, I know we have something special..
We have something wonderful that only you and I can comprehend
How I wish we were given the chance to show our care
How I wish we have shown more guts to prove that we are meant to be
How I wish we tried to give ourselves the chance
Long time passed now, I thought I’ve moved on
I have my own life and I know you do too, but what is this I’m feeling I just can’t understand..
I still melt when you look at me
I’m really just not the same whenever you’re near..
It just amazed me that after all these years, I still have that same old feeling
It never left, nothing has changed..
My heart still shouts of me and you
Can we turn the clock back?
No.
Can we go back to the time that we almost have the chance to be with one another?
No.
What is left for us to do now, Is just to reminisce the old times
And nothing left to say but “goodbye”..
I finally know, what you really mean to me..For Always I do Love You.
Comments